Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Halloween with the Von Castros

 Guten tag! Hope you had a good Halloween last week. It's safe to say we had a much better Halloween than last year. J was so into it. I asked him about a month before what he wanted to be and he replied "the Muffin Man!" (not from Shrek. From the actual nursery song haha) Anyway Victor bought these adorable liederhosen for the boys in Austria this summer, so I may have told him that's how a muffin man dresses. Good thing he loved it too.

And since I can't resist it seems, I made it a family affair with my Captain. We have the sons and the gazebo...just are missing the 4 daughters ha. Oh well! Our backyard is alive, with the Sound of Music!

I got my skirt from Germany last summer, and I made this vest. For Victor's costume, I got the jacket from goodwill and pinned some Soviet pins I had. Shhhh don't say anything ha. His hat is just from amazon. The only way I will keep doing family costumes is if it's easy and cheap. 
 ^^the Captain trying to keep them in line with his whistle^^
 There were sooo many Halloween festivities this year. Too much candy. First the ward trunk or treat. J and Lucy here look like their costume is Hansel and Gretel. So cute.
 Then we had a trunk or treat for Victor's work. That was pretty fun. And then of course, actual Halloween trick or treating with our friends, which started with such a gorgeous sunset. There have been a lot of them lately!
 Happy Halloween! So long, farewell, auf wiedersen, good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS