Wednesday, September 13, 2017

"Welcome to the World" Baby Shower for Brooke

I am grateful for time to spend in Utah so we can plan get togethers like this. My good friend Brooke (and next door neighbor growing up) is having her first baby! She had baby Hudson a couple weeks ago. So back in July, Me, Kelsy and my sister Jennifer hosted a shower for her. I always love putting together these things and it was fun doing it with Jenn and Kelsy. Once the shower started, I got no pictures which I'm so bummed about! I guess that means we were all having too good a time to remember. But Jenn got the one pic below of Brooke getting some food. 

Brooke and Roman like to travel, and their adorable nursery is airplane/exploring inspired, so I loved doing this cute theme for the shower. It's so fun and easy to decorate for. I just used maps around the house and borrowed some globes from my sisters. I made the map buntings from those free AAA Road maps. And I found that awesome vintage suitcase from the D.I. 
^^Jenn made the super cute clouds and airplane mobiles^^
^^My other neighbor growing up now is an awesome cookie designer and did these for us. Love^^
 ^^And Kelsy did the adorable favors^^

Congrats on your beautiful boy, Brooke and Roman!

1 comment:

  1. You did such a great job on that shower! Glad I could attend lol

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS