Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Dominic's Very Hungry Caterpillar Birthday Party

Dominic's birthday is this week! I can hardly believe it. We decided to have a little party for him while we were in Utah so family could be there, and it was so fun. Party inspiration was the "Very Hungry Caterpillar" because Dominic is just that: always hungry!

^^Suuuuper yummy and adorable cookies from my favorite Utah place The Sweet Tooth Fairy^^
My favorite was putting together this caterpillar with his monthly pictures. Still can't believe how much they change in just a year. 
He loved all his balloons!
And now for a lot more pictures!! I love baby cake smashes. Especially my babies who have so much fun. 
 ^^I had everyone sign the copy of the book that I got for him to read and remember^^
^^with my Aunt Wendy^^
There were only three kids there: J, Dom, and my bestie's Kelsy's little girl Ava, and it was the perfect amount of energy haha. 

Happy happy birthday, sweet boy. Glad you had such a good time at your party. 

4 comments:

  1. Such and cute and fun birthday party. The theme was darling and I'm glad we could join!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooooo cute as always! can't believe he is one! love the cake pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness soooo adorable! Happy Birthday Dom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That’s definitely a really hungry caterpillar, and I wish a very happy birthday to him. The photographs area truly magical! I am also looking for a good LA venue and I was just looking for a good birthday theme. I can try hungry caterpillar as well!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS